Who is Peggy?
I am Peggy, originally from France.
When I was pregnant with my first son: I fell in love, struggled, laughed, cried, felt lonely, amazed, depressed, met new friends and discovered a world that became my passion: motherhood, and especially supporting women through their mothering journey.
In 2008 I started training as a Babywearing consultant while founding with other mums the Oxford sling Meet and library. I have since added new skills: Postnatal group Support, Antenatal Teaching and more recently Yoga, Birth Trauma Resolution, Mother Blessing Celebrant and Life coach.
I have met many women who have inspired me, passing on their wisdom and knowledge. It has helped me to grow and learn more about myself and how to leave a more balanced life.
There is no one way to be a mother, but I hope that by sharing this journey with you I can bring some calm for you to travel through and find YOUR own way.
Welcome to Mothercalm
- 2021 Women Coaching with One of many
- 2021 Hypnobirthing with Mama Serene
- 2021 Holistic Sleep Coaching Course
- 2021 Biomechanics for Birth – Molly O’Brien
- 2021 Birth Coach Method -Neri Choma
- 2020 Joined the Association of Carrying Educators & Sling libraries
- 2020 Postnatal Yoga Teacher training – Sally Parkes
- 2020 Mother Blessing ceremony – Emma Ashworth Doula
- 2020 3 step rewind technique – Birth Awareness
- 2020 Joined Birth and Beyond Collective
- 2020 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training – Sampoorna Yoga
- 2018 Yoga for pregnancy – NCT
- 2016 NCT Twins and multiples training
- 2014-15 Dip-He Antenatal teacher – NCT and university of Worcester
- 2009-13 Dip-He Postnatal group Facilitation – NCT and University of Bedfordshire
- 2009 Babywearing consultant – Trageschule
- 2000 Early Years and Primary School teacher training
Want to discover more tips on how you can be happy? confident? and become more you?
Sign up to be the first to receive my newsletter.