I am Peggy, originally from France.
When I was pregnant with my first son: I fell in love, struggled, laughed, cried, felt lonely, amazed, depressed, met new friends and discovered a world that became my passion: motherhood, and especially supporting women through their mothering journey.
In 2008 I started training as a Babywearing consultant while founding with other mums the Oxford sling Meet and library. I have since added new skills: Postnatal group Support, Antenatal Teaching and more recently Yoga, Birth Trauma Resolution and Mother Blessing Celebrant.
I have met many women who have inspired me, passing on their wisdom and knowledge. There is no one way to be a mother, but I hope that by sharing this journey with you I can bring some calm for you to travel through and find YOUR own way.
Welcome to Mothercalm
Are you looking for a relaxation class during pregnancy?
Someone to organise for you a mother blessing ceremony ?
Or do you want to join a postnatal group to meet other parents, I am here for you!
- 2020 Postnatal Yoga Teacher training – Sally Parkes
- 2020 Mother Blessing ceremony – Emma Ashworth Doula
- 2020 3 step rewind technique – Birth Awareness
- 2020 Joined Birth and Beyond Collective
- 2020 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training – Sampoorna Yoga
- 2018 Yoga for pregnancy – NCT
- 2016 Twins and multiples training
- 2015 Dip-He Antenatal teacher – NCT and university of Worcester
- 2013 Dip-He Postnatal group Facilitation – NCT and University of Bedfordshire
- 2009 Babywearing consultant – Trageschule
- 2000 Early Years and Primary School teacher training